MetaCentrum Cloud offers a flexible computing and storage environment suitable for a wide variety of applications. These include, but are not limited to, web-based services and portals, container hosts, HPC worker nodes, CI/CD worker nodes, database hosts, and numerous complex scientific use cases.
MetaCentrum Cloud is owned and operated as a joint venture of
- CESNET, the national e-infrastructure for science, development, and education in Czech Republic,
- Institute of Computer Science of Masaryk University,
- and other partners representing national and international user communities.
MetaCentrum Cloud is accessible to
- all users of the Czech e-infrastructure for science, development, and education,
- selected national and international user communities.
For registration, refer to Documentation - How To Get Access.